We were recently nominated for the Liebster Award which is an award given to small blogs they feel are deserving of notice. We would so like to thank our friend Katharine over at http://teachezwell.me who nominated us and said we were one of her favorites! Needless to say we are pretty tickled to have received it 🙂 Be sure to check out Katherine’s blog, she posts about LOTS of different subjects and it is always interesting!
Once you accept the award, you then write a blog post about the award in which you were nominated. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog. (teachezwell.me) Display the award on your blog. Answer 11 questions asked by the nominator. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers. Create 11 new questions for the nominees. List these rules on your post so others know what is expected.
Part of the acceptance process is nominating 5 other blogs we feel are deserving of attention so here is our list:
http://justgoodenoughmum.wordpress.com This blog is written by a mother of 3 children with autism.
http://starfishtherapies.wordpress.com Written by a wonderful physical therapist
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com Lots of fun paper crafting ideas
http://gvantatenhove.wordpress.com Written by the fantastic speech therapist behind the Pixon project.
http://otandgrowwithme.wordpress.com A great occupational therapy blog
In our case, since we are a group, Joy got to be our representative and answer Katharine’s questions.
1.Which sex do you think has it easier in your culture? I think it is a tie. 2.What is your most treasured memory? Meeting my husband.
3. For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing 4. there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again? I think I would see if we could work out a compromise—-perhaps a not so distant country.
4. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? Family
5. What makes you angry? Bullying and Sloth
6. Did your schooling connect to your life? OT is all about balance so I try to have balance in my own life.
7. Have you seen a good movie lately? What made it good? I thought the latest Avengers movie was lots of fun.
8. Who is the most important person in your life today? My husband
9. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? My family
10. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? The President
11. What do you like best about your life? Pretty much everything, it’s not perfect but it is still pretty wonderful.
So here are the questions for our nominees—-hope they have fun with them!
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What was the last book you read?
- What last made you smile?
- Where would you go on a dream vacation?
- What are your summer plans?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is history would you like to meet?
- Chocolate or peanut butter?